Which team drafted better?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

samsagat

Jun 20, 2013
Michkov > Demidov

I'm not sure of.

I don't wanna look like a homer here, but Demidov seems to be a more complete player.

Bigger, more involved away from the puck, better defensively.

He might be less of a pure offensive contributor, but he's more of a multidimensional player.

As for Reinbacher, he's not a stats watcher kind of player but in terms of overall play, he can do it all.
He's big, he skates well, he's reliable defensively and have the tools to contribute offensively, but his priority is his defensive play.

He's the kind of defenseman that eats a lot of the tougher minutes while still contributing some offense.

I see him as a +/-23 minutes defenseman that produces around 40-50 pts/season while playing against opposing top players.

DarthMaster09

May 16, 2022
Michkov > Demidov

I'm not sure of.

I don't wanna look like a homer here, but Demidov seems to be a more complete player.

Bigger, more involved away from the puck, better defensively.

He might be less of a pure offensive contributor, but he's more of a multidimensional player.

As for Reinbacher, he's not a stats watcher kind of player but in terms of overall play, he can do it all.
He's big, he skates well, he's reliable defensively and have the tools to contribute offensively, but his priority is his defensive play.

He's the kind of defenseman that eats a lot of the tougher minutes while still contributing some offense.

I see him as a +/-23 minutes defenseman that produces around 40-50 pts/season while playing against opposing top players.
Do you think that Demidov can be a 100+ point player?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00