Which one of these young Right shot Defenceman should the Canucks look into getting

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Either of them
But if i had 2 choose, I like Jiricek the most

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Jiricek wouldn’t be available.

Guy is point per game in the AHL as an 18/19 year old playing top pairing.
Probably my favorite prospect not in the NHL that is NHL property.

Also Horvat fetching:
1) 1st round pick
2) One of these 3 guys
3) Another Blue Chip Prospect

give me a break with that. That is definitely trolling.

Last edited:

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Hasn’t Allvin come out and said they are wanting established (but younger) NHL players in trade? We got that third for Hamonic and turned it into Dermott. Moved out Dickinson and a second to make room for Bear. So really the only one I found the three proposed who could fit that plan would be Schneider. Bo for Schneider?

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
the problem with trading horvat is going to be getting a true bidding war going with nothing else in the same weight class. we need to hope kane and toews go quickly or there is going to be a game of chicken. i'd personally prefer kane for offence and toews as a cheaper depth centre would be tempting.

i can see a team that is not a contender chasing horvat as a longterm add to prevent another team locking him up. he seems like a loyal old school guy so you'd hope to be able to sign him if he spent time on your roster. maybe gudbranson will recruit him for cbj.

MarkMM

Jan 30, 2010
Delta, BC
Hasn’t Allvin come out and said they are wanting established (but younger) NHL players in trade? We got that third for Hamonic and turned it into Dermott. Moved out Dickinson and a second to make room for Bear. So really the only one I found the three proposed who could fit that plan would be Schneider. Bo for Schneider?

I'd do that but would they?

Reactions: racerjoe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad