Which of the following scenarios in 2024-25 would be best for McDavid's legacy?

Which of the following scenarios in 2024-25 would be best for McDavid's legacy?

• Option 1

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Option 2

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Option 3

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Option 4

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Option 5

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Option 6

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Option 7

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
I’m so glad you’re back from summer vacay.
8zpul2.jpg

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
"Cup or Bust"

He actually said that in an interview in May of last year -- I'm guessing you know this but quite a few ppl who have been stanning for McDavid continue to be in active denial.

(audio is very low for some reason)

Anyway, it's good that McJesus understands what's important. Hopefully he gets there in the next few years

EdmFlyersfan

Feb 20, 2007
Edmonton
He actually said that in an interview in May of last year -- I'm guessing you know this but quite a few ppl who have been stanning for McDavid continue to be in active denial.

(audio is very low for some reason)

Anyway, it's good that McJesus understands what's important. Hopefully he gets there in the next few years

The way he played the last game of the series and probably the most important game of his career...he chose "bust".

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
The way he played the last game of the series and probably the most important game of his career...he chose "bust".

Not sure he actively chose to bust but Florida was able to shut him and the rest of the team down for well over two periods. In this case, defense won the championship

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
6. Only other option is 7. McDavid has nothing at all left to prove except the cup. Going nearly point per game is nothing to scoff at. Hell, Crosby gets lauded for it himself enroute to a cup. That's still an excellent way to contribute to winning the cup.

Reactions: PainForShane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad