Which centre trio do you take: Stützle, Norris, and Pinto or Thompson, Mittelstadt, and Cozens?

Which centre trio do you take: Stützle, Norris, and Pinto or Thompson, Mittelstadt, and Cozens?

• Total voters

Coffee

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
Mix and arrange the other 5 names however you want, but at the end of the day it’s the trio with Stützle. At least that’s how I see it from a going forward standpoint.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I'm leaning Ottawa but mainly because I believe in Stutzle and have concern over TT being a legit #1 center really.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
for certain the Tage trio.

Stutzle is the clear best player but Pinto and Norris are the two worst

Have you seen Josh Norris in 2021-22 though? He looks like he is back into form so far this season so if his last shoulder surgery did the necessary, it changes everythign here.

Did you know that he scored 47 goals in 91 games before running into his injuries? He was 21-22 years old too and that was the 12th best GPG during that stretch (tied with Rantanen). He is a very good 2-way center when healthy, elite at scoring goals

Pinto is no slouch as well, didn't have much of an opportunity to prove himself with a season missed with injury and another half season due to suspension. He is a top shutdown center in the making.

Not sure why Mittelstadt is included in this poll but Thompson/Mittelstadt/Cozens are great as well so this is very close

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
for certain the Tage trio.

Stutzle is the clear best player but Pinto and Norris are the two worst
Have you heard of Dylan Cozens? Cozens is very skilled, but he's not a particularly intelligent player nor good in much else and dating back to last season and now has produced very subpar as well.

Have you seen Josh Norris in 2021-22 though? He looks like he is back into form so far this season so if his last shoulder surgery did the necessary, it changes everythign here.

Did you know that he scored 47 goals in 91 games before running into his injuries? He was 21-22 years old too and that was the 12th best GPG during that stretch (tied with Rantanen). He is a very good 2-way center when healthy, elite at scoring goals

Pinto is no slouch as well, didn't have much of an opportunity to prove himself with a season missed with injury and another half season due to suspension. He is a top shutdown center in the making.

Not sure why Mittelstadt is included in this poll but Thompson/Mittelstadt/Cozens are great as well so this is very close
Mittelstadt was a Sabre for the longest time, so I just thought I'd put him in for the comparison.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad