Which Centre to move??

Jagr bomb

Sep 20, 2013
I have an abundance of C/LWS on my team in my keeper league and only two RWs. I need to move a C or LW but I just can't make up my mind of who I want to move. I already have Kessel and Hossa on RW so I don't necessarily need a super star coming back. Thoughts? :help:
C Giroux
C Little
C Ribeiro
C/LW Benn
C/LW Huberdeau
C/LW Schenn
LW Perron
LW Elias

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-11-18 at 9.21.15 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-11-18 at 9.21.15 PM.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 11

Jagr bomb

Sep 20, 2013
my only thought is if Huberdeau can turn it around he could be a keeper going into next season, although with his production at this point, that's not looking promising. :shakehead

bostone737

Jun 21, 2011
Toronto
When you say move, you mean trade right? Most likely, the only person who will draw any interest and will get fair trade value for is Benn, maybe Little. Obviously depending on how many teams are in your league and roster sizes, i'm not sure how in demand the rest of them guys are, Beside, i bet 75% of you league is having a similar problem, right wing is thin this year. Maybe someone will take a chance on Giroux.

TmlStan

Oct 13, 2013
When you say move, you mean trade right? Most likely, the only person who will draw any interest and will get fair trade value for is Benn, maybe Little. Obviously depending on how many teams are in your league and roster sizes, i'm not sure how in demand the rest of them guys are, Beside, i bet 75% of you league is having a similar problem, right wing is thin this year. Maybe someone will take a chance on Giroux.

Yeah, but don't sell low in Giroux.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad