When will the bottom-6 net a goal?

Hatrick Marleau

Just Win The Game
May 16, 2012
Tommy Wingels and James Sheppard have had a great past couple of games. Unfortunately, they are strapped to Handzus when they should be with Gomez.

Hatrick Marleau

Just Win The Game
May 16, 2012
I dunno they looked pretty good with Zeus. But yeah Sheppard is looking awesome.

Wingels and Sheppard made Zeus look good. They got in hard on the forecheck and caused problems for the Hawks. Handgunz was just riding shotgun.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I dunno they looked pretty good with Zeus. But yeah Sheppard is looking awesome.

I was more interested in getting Gomez some decent lineys. Zeus was good this game, I admit. I actually also agree that he should get a couple more games with Wingels and Sheppard to see if he can keep it up. If this game proves to have been the exception, and not the rule, then get Gomez in there. Hell, swap Gomez and Clowe right now, run Marleau-Thornton-Pavelski, Gomez-Couture-Havlat, Wingels-Handzus-Sheppard if you need to. Put Clowe's ass on the 4th line.

Hatrick Marleau

Just Win The Game
May 16, 2012
I was more interested in getting Gomez some decent lineys. Zeus was good this game, I admit. I actually also agree that he should get a couple more games with Wingels and Sheppard to see if he can keep it up. If this game proves to have been the exception, and not the rule, then get Gomez in there. Hell, swap Gomez and Clowe right now, run Marleau-Thornton-Pavelski, Gomez-Couture-Havlat, Wingels-Handzus-Sheppard if you need to. Put Clowe's ass on the 4th line.

I thought the line was succeeding because of the hard work by Sheppard and Wingels. Handzus was ok but didn't really impress me all that much.

I just want to see Clowe and Murray shipped out. They are garbage.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario

4th line? he is to bad for even 4th line. make him the pizza boy.

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA

These are the exact combos I'd want for Saturday (maybe switch Gomez and Couture). And yes, Clowe needs to be on the 4th line if he continues to play like this.

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Based on yesterdays game I would do that as well. Of course, last night I didn't think anyone but the third line looked decent.

Jumbo and Pavs weren't very good, but it's hard to gauge their play when Clowe is out there with them. Regardless, the Patty-Jumbo-Pavs line had only struggled the last couple of games, and that shouldn't be enough to break them up long term. Couture has been consistently great thus far and Gomez has been setting up people who can't finish, so that might be a good fit; Havlat is a little lost right now but has looked decent with Couture and Gomez on separate occasions. The 3rd line looked great, give them another shot. Put Clowe on the 4th line with Desi and Burish/Galiadri, all three of whom have the speed to make up for his lack of it.

And for the love of Christ, please replace Murray with Demers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad