When Will McDrai Pull Their Collective Heads Out of Their Asses?

When Do McDrai Get Going?

• It all starts in their next game

• At around the 10 game mark

• At around the 20 game mark

• At around the 30 game mark

• Around Mid-season

• After the All-Star Break

• Right before the playoffs

• They aren't getting there this season, something is clearly off

Results are only viewable after voting.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Never said otherwise, but I always enjoy the double standard Crosby fans deploy.

Or you could just assume I’m talking about when he scored the goal, since it’s what I was commenting on. On the flip side, I could have been clearer.
You were very clear and very wrong, but please, keep backpedaling..

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
You were very clear and very wrong, but please, keep backpedaling..

Reread my sentence. Though I could have been even clearer (I suppose, I really meant to just keep the peace), it should still be obvious that when I’m talking about the Golden Goal hiding his lackluster play up to that point (aka the tournament…like duh….), I’m talking about his play at that time.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Reread my sentence. Though I could have been even clearer (I suppose, I really meant to just keep the peace), it should still be obvious that when I’m talking about the Golden Goal hiding his lackluster play up to that point (aka the tournament…like duh….), I’m talking about his play at that time.
#SidPoorTournamentPlayerEnglishIsHard

Keep digging….

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
#SidPoorTournamentPlayerEnglishIsHard

Keep digging….

IMG_1197.gif

Reactions: Yuke

Sheikyerbouti

ShakeyerMcBooty
Nov 4, 2006
Van isle
McDavid needs to get kicked in the balls to play desperate imo. I feel like it's pretty clear he is hardwired this way now. He needs to be inspired to play his best, and sometimes that happens when he plays the leafs or crosby, but most often it happens when his back is against the wall and he's actually desperate

Leon always plays like this at the start too. I'm sort of surprised people are finally calling it out. He's been hard to cheer for in early season his entire career imo. Two seasons ago his habits were even worse

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Never said otherwise, but I always enjoy the double standard Crosby fans deploy.

Or you could just assume I’m talking about when he scored the goal, since it’s what I was commenting on. On the flip side, I could have been clearer.

Where do you get that I’m a Crosby fan?

If I were to rank Crosby I’d unbiasedly put him way above McDavid right now. If McDavid wins multiple cups that may change.

Feel free to rank them differently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad