GDT: When Someone Invades My Home - Oilers @ krekans 8:00PM

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Still having an awful time getting the puck out of the zone tonight. Lots of failed clears.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Pool party with the Tkachuk between the legs pass. He should play Seattle constantly, he looked great.

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
What’s he saying?
The last 10 minutes were almost just Ray talking to himself about how spectacular mcdavid is...how he is truly generational and no one comes close. Honestly stuff we feel and know as fans but on American broadcast goes a long ways because it feels like he's hardly acknowledged at times...or it's just like not important and the flavor of the week star like Tage or Robertson gets more recognition .."everyone knows Connor is the best but WATCH THIS CALIFORNIA NATIVE "

Not trying to discredit their success but it gets a little ridiculous at times when it's just considered normal for Connor

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Don't get me wrong the whole team has been good, but sometimes it feels like if McDavid was playing with players with high end finishing ability he'd have 200+ points in a season. Guy is like 50% better than anyone else in the world.
Draisaitl and Kane.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Yeah I meant like if they were his 5vs5 linemates for an entire season. Pulju and Hyman (I love him) aren't exactly sharp shooters.
Hyman is okey.
Draisaitl and McDavid has chemistry, more than Kane McDavid.

I think Draisaitl McDavid Hyman is great, Drai McD Kane would be cheating for dwfence, but exciting. Kane, McDavid and Draisaitl would score 50-60 goals each.
It would sure be fun to watch.

I think
Kane McDavid Hyman would be worth now,
MacLeod Draisaitl Kostin
Järnmark Nuge Yamamoto

Three top6 lines would be best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad