Speculation: When Does Bruno Get The Boot?

When does Trotz pull the plug on Brunette?

• Game 20-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After Game 30

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
You don't play a game like you did against Boston and then come back with an effort like this. This is bad hockey except for two exceptional plays by Fil and Gus.

I am so tired of hearing the team has to gel and learn the system. This only applies to three guys. Everyone else on the team knows the system and the assignments. It's inexcusable. Does it fall on the players or the coach when a team looks like this?

I will scream this until I die, I hate coaches who have a double standard for vets versus younger players. Smith has now taken an offensive zone penalty in three straight games. Will he get benched? Will he play next game? He won't get benched and we'll see him tomorrow night. It's BS and an old-school coaching mentality that is short-sighted and from the dark ages. If anything, the vets should know better and be held to a higher standard. If Smith were chipping in 40 points a year, he might get a pass from me but he's a waste of a roster spot. Same thing for McCarron. Stop playing these guys and you might ice a more talented team that can play the offensive system you want to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad