Podcast (Audio) What's Bruin & The Dom(dot) Hockey Podcast

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cnosek6342

May 15, 2024
Massachusetts
The Prospect's Challenge is over and training camp starts THIS week! While "What's Bruin" has been around for ME for a number of years, this iteration has been around for a short while.

1) to all who have been watching, both seasoned and new viewers, THANK YOU for the support. you all make it so much fun to keep doing these shows!

2) PLEASE let us know what you want more and less of!

As next week will mark an official transition into Season 5 with The Dom(dot) Hockey Podcast on Sunday evening, know that the two shows will be working in tandom with each other to keep you up to date on EVERYTHING regarding the Boston Bruins and everyone within the organization.

While I am new here to HF Boards - and WILL be on here much more during the upcoming season and as I get used to the platform - you're probably quite familiar with my esteamed co-host @DominicT on here.

We look forward to further connecting with all you hockey and Boston Bruins fans! We look forward to seeing you in our comments sections!!!

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
You guys are my favourite bruin show for reliable quality content. Plus you do it on the fly. Keep it up! Dave from Niagara

I would like to hear more about the following players...What is it they can bring to the bruins that is missing. Why have they not reached regular NHL playing time? Comparisons?

Nelson
Tufte
Viel

In addition, who do you see the bruins inking? All had solid prospect challenge showing.

Adam Mechura, Carlin Dezainde, Jake Sloan, Lucas Romeo, Charlie Hilton

Son of Donegal

Stay-at-home defenseman with zero upside.
Aug 1, 2008
Maynard, MA
thomsonsafaris.com
Love the show. I would enjoy a deep dive on Oscar Jellvik. I think he is a really exciting player and could have a long career with Boston if all goes well. I think he is a modern two-way Swedish forward who can drive, make plays and force turnovers. BC has been such a great fit for him. While he is "smallish" he seems much stronger and thicker now. How far off is he?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad