Value of: What would your team give for Andre Burakovsky?

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Honestly he has just been a body in the Caps lineup since he came back from being scratched. He needs to get going again, but with another team because it doesn't look like it's gonna happen with the Caps. Caps have already indicated that they don't want picks if a trade were to happen, but a player in return that can play in the lineup. I know there is another thread deep in the pages here, but I'm not gonna resurrect that thread as I feel a new one needs to start.

Some honest info: Age 23, shoots left, can play all 3 forward positions but not good enough 2-way game if he played center. Pure skilled player with a good shot, but effort/drive are not always there and easy to take him off the puck a long the boards. $3 million cap hit and an RFA.

I feel the Caps could use a PK type player that maybe chips in a few goals here or there and has a sandpaper/some speed to his game.

So have at it or not.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Brock McGinn?

He's having a horrid half-season, but scored 16 goals with a bunch of posts the year prior. LW that kills penalties and brings some sandpaper. I think he's a natural fit in the motif of Washington's Bottom 6. Sub $1 mil cap hit in the last year of his bridge (cheap QO.)

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
If the Caps trade Bura it will be for a currently better and older winger. The other team would be taking on the risk/reward that Bura breaks out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad