Speculation: What was this Teams biggest mistake?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

usernamezrhardtodo

Mar 26, 2014
Dubas made a lot of questionable moves, but one thing we do know is that prior to be fired he was ready to move somebody. Just my interpretation, I think the power struggle has less to do with Dubas wanting to be president and more so realizing one of the five guys has to be moved and something has to change. Don't think ol president boy was too fond of that idea. It will be fascinating when someone writes a book on what went down from 2015-2023
I do believe he was going to move Willy or Mitch..but for Karlsson instead of a young player. He was in love with Karlsson from the previous trade deadline and Shanny blocked him from trading for him. I think SHanny is responsible for most of this mess...but to say Dubas would have done a smart move with a core 4 player is pushing it IMO.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
The biggest mistake was not setting an internal cap.

I mean they did. Matthews set it.

The real mistake was Auston’s parents not having him a little earlier so he could hace been eligible for McDavid/Eichel draft, then signed first of the 3 to avoid comparisons to McDavid’s record setting 12.5M AAV contract

😂

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I do believe he was going to move Willy or Mitch..but for Karlsson instead of a young player. He was in love with Karlsson from the previous trade deadline and Shanny blocked him from trading for him. I think SHanny is responsible for most of this mess...but to say Dubas would have done a smart move with a core 4 player is pushing it IMO.

I don’t think I mentioned Dubas would make a smart move in my post

Sep 18, 2009
maybe they can use gene sequencing technology engineering to clone mcdavid and then 18 years from now we are really cookin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad