Value of: what team could use the right shooting dman hronek ?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
If there's center available... I don't mind it, if it just fits better for other side and Red Wings.

Who has extra centers?

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Not really, a 2nd pairing offensive defenseman for Detroit. He'd be a fantastic 2nd pairing dman.

Just not a #1, which was his role in Detroit last season.

Dude he’s Detroit’s third best defenseman and he’s been awful to start the season. I don’t think he’s any better than a lower end 2nd pair guy.

The points were a result of him getting top minutes. Now that he isn’t getting top minutes we should see a significant dip.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
E191A84E-FBB0-489D-824B-8C5505A6C907.png
actually lead Wings in scoring last year

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
asking because hes a healthy scratch today for 2nd game in a row
He's been sucking along side Danny DeKeyser. Not his fault he's stuck with a trash partner.

Why are we trading him in the first place

Because Blashill is an idiot?
And because he's stuck with a trash partner in DeKeyser as well.

Not really, a 2nd pairing offensive defenseman for Detroit. He'd be a fantastic 2nd pairing dman.

Just not a #1, which was his role in Detroit last season.
He's 100% a 2nd pairing offensive defenseman, He just needs to be with the right partner. And Danny DeKeyser isn't that right partner.

im a fan . just asking because he went from top minutes to being benched . though admittedly hes been playing bad
Once again he's been playing bad because he's stuck with a garbage partner in Danny Dekeyser, Not his fault that DeKeyser sucks big time and is bringing him down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: r0bert8841

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
I’d do a Hronek Namestnikov for Strome deHaan trade…

$6.4 million for $7.5 million…

Hronek signed for three years, Strome a pending RFA…other two are pending UFAs

Ishad

Jun 2, 2010
I’d do a Hronek Namestnikov for Strome deHaan trade…

$6.4 million for $7.5 million…

Hronek signed for three years, Strome a pending RFA…other two are pending UFAs
While deHaan would really help us in our pursuit of Wright, the wings politely decline.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
asking because hes a healthy scratch today for 2nd game in a row

Just means he's well on his way to having the "A" slapped on his jersey next year.

Dekeyser was HS'd 6 games in a row last year. Not to mention on waivers twice and 3 separate stints on the taxi squad. Yet, somehow he's an alternate captain.:help:

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Something around Hronek for Cirelli. Once Points contract kicks in next year Tampa is going to be in some trouble. And Cirelli really hasn't looked all that good this year so far.

That's brutal for Tampa. Cirelli is an excellent 2 way C. Hronek's that guy who puts up points on a bad team while also getting caved 5v5. Once the Redwings turn the corner they won't even have a spot on the team for him. I'll bet, 3 years from now he's playing overseas.

Last edited:

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
It maybe brutal, But Tampa might not have much of a choice. They're still going to be screwed going into next summer once Points new contract kicks in.

So your implying their only choice on moving Cirelli will be what's already clearly a brutal trade? I'm not buying what your selling here. There would be a strong trade market for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad