What do us leaf fans want?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
We are not getting that good a pick where we are right now, even if we lose the rest of the games. Might as well try to win them all and get in.

Leafsrule14*

I could give a ****. I wanna make the playoffs of course but it doesn't look likely.

Teeder9

Free rent for Mo?
Oct 14, 2011
Ontario
Make the playoffs. If not, then a whole lot of people better pay, and I don't mean higher ticket prices

The Thin White Duke

Aug 11, 2009
Lose every game 8-0. I don't care about the higher pick, I just don't want Nonis to have any excuse for his year end presser. No "Well, we battled right to the end against some tough teams and we almost made it!", no "growing pains are expected for a young team", anything that doesn't admit this season was a complete and total failure for everyone in this organization is wrong.

This team needs to get destroyed every game from here on out so that they have no option except to tear it down this summer. Wasting a couple 2nd round picks on injured vets won't be enough this time around.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
Keep_Calm_and_Don%27t_Care.png

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
Team management and coaching staff need to be fired. All of them. The things they spew out of their mouths depend a lot on how the Leafs are doing.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
the goal is to win, if we win out we can still get 92 points and have a great shot. I don't get this loser mentality, until you're mathematically done you should always want to win. I don't care about the difference between the 10th and 13th or whatever pick until we're done, 3 slots isn't going to make that much of a difference when it comes to winning in the future either, I'm not going to sacrifice whatever chance we have at the playoffs for it that's for sure.

91Stammer*

Feb 11, 2014
Leafland/Richland
I actually don't know what I am expecting from this team but I voted for try to get into playoffs. Guess my heart still cheers for leafs. Go Leafs Go. I am a BeLeafer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad