What do the penguins have to give up to get Laine?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
He still cannot be traded while in the program, which is why all is quiet on this front.

That said, he appears to be the only available player that can actually positively impact our power play.

We acquired several forwards since the start of the off-season, none right-handed shooters. Re-signing Bemstrom is the only one unless I missed someone insignifant.

It was/is the biggest need for improvement on this roster. I get not wanting to sign players for multiple seasons. I get rebooting on the fly, or whatever.

What I don't understand is why we can't ALSO improve the power play.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Imagine if we traded for Laine, instead of signing Bemstrom and all that other bullshit depth that will block Puustinen and Ponomaryov.

He still cannot be traded while in the program, which is why all is quiet on this front.

That said, he appears to be the only available player that can actually positively impact our power play.

We acquired several forwards since the start of the off-season, none right-handed shooters. Re-signing Bemstrom is the only one unless I missed someone insignifant.

It was/is the biggest need for improvement on this roster. I get not wanting to sign players for multiple seasons. I get rebooting on the fly, or whatever.

What I don't understand is why we can't ALSO improve the power play.
Because Sullivan needs the "right" players who can get to our game and PK. Nevermind that we've just cycled endlessly through that exact profile of player for the past 6 years straight without any results.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad