What are your top 5 Johnny Gaudreau games as a Flame?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Top 5 Johnny Gaudreau games as a Flame?

• Total voters

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Are we supposed to lie?

I answered the question posed in the original post.

LOL speaking the truth now makes you a "major asshole"? How sad

In celebration of his remarkable career in Calgary, I am trying to compile some of his best/most memorable games to watch with my Dad this weekend, and was hoping you guys could help jog my memory.

You answered none in a situation where someone asked for help to compile a best/most memorable games to watch with their father.

Others have also said they aren't aware of specific games (ie: Also said none), but contributed what they could to help OP point him in the right direction. So it's certainly not an issue with saying the truth of "none".

It's the direction you went afterwards that shows you never got the plot and you lack basic tact. It's like deliberately walking to someone at an information booth seeking direction and saying, "Nope, can't help you out." and walking away.

Come on man. The whole thing has nothing to do with lying or truth. Don't try and hide behind that.

• Love
Reactions: Khrox and Lunatik

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
One that's always stood out for me is Nov 15, 2016 v Minnesota - The game where the entire Wild team, but most egregiously Eric Staal, slashed his fingers all game. The end result was a broken finger that needed surgery. Despite the slashes, he scored a good goal, with some determination, on a backhand, the only goal of the game for a 1 - 0 win. It was his third season in the NHL, and he still carried the 'too small' label, but this was a game where it was apparent the league had taken notice, ("let's see him do that against real NHL defensemen") and had to resort to dubious tactics to stop him.

Reactions: Figgy44

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
One that's always stood out for me is Nov 15, 2016 v Minnesota - The game where the entire Wild team, but most egregiously Eric Staal, slashed his fingers all game. The end result was a broken finger that needed surgery. Despite the slashes, he scored a good goal, with some determination, on a backhand, the only goal of the game for a 1 - 0 win. It was his third season in the NHL, and he still carried the 'too small' label, but this was a game where it was apparent the league had taken notice, ("let's see him do that against real NHL defensemen") and had to resort to dubious tactics to stop him.

I don't recall that game, but I remember the media stuff about it afterwards and the discussions about Boudreau's antics. I also remember the oven mitt media stuff that happened afterwards. BTW, is my memory incorrect? Or did an oven mitt show up as a joke of some sort?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad