OT: What are you playing right now?

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
OT thread for whatever you're playing right now, whether paper/board/card games to video games...

For me, I spend a lot of time indoors nowadays since I'm immune compromised:
+Regular rotation+
ES-V: Skyrim [Steam]
Heroes Of Might And Magic III [Steam]
Civilization VI [Steam]
Minecraft: Pocket Edition on my realm [IOS]

+Also playing+
Streets Of Rage [PC emulator for Sega Genesis]
a bunch of trash IOS games

I have a ton of MTG and Pokemon cards but I'm not playing any of these currently.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Playing a lot of WoW.

I'm also a fan of randomizers, so I will sometimes play Final Fantasy IV or VI randomized.

When I feel like getting kicked in the nuts, I'll play XCOM2 [steam] modded with Covert Infiltration and Amalgamation, among others.

My fiancee also loves Alice: Madness Returns [steam], but she can never get used to newer controllers. So I play it so she can enjoy the story. It's fun!

I still like Civilization IV over the others, and will sometimes binge that for a week here and there.

Also nerd out with some friends and play D&D when we all can get together online.

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
I'll fire up Forza Horizon 5 once a week to do the weekly challenges. Some Diablo 4. When I want to kill a little time, then realize I've been on the couch for 4 hours, Vampire Survivors. Used to play on an Xbox Series X, but I've been playing exclusively on the PC after I bought a 4080 Super.

Really need to get into something new, but it's hard since I don't get a lot of gaming time and my monitor is the living room TV. Girlfriend gets a little annoyed when I tell her to watch her stuff on her iPad while I game. :)

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I play FIFA ( or FC whatever you want to call it) almost all the time. Almost feels like a full time job.

I did just finish up Ghost of Tsushima for the first time and it was easily the most beautiful game I've played, really looking forward to the sequel next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad