Music: What Are You Listening To Part 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Recently learned that Thrice did a remaster on The Artist in the Ambulance, and I've fallen in love with it all over again. It was one of my favorites 20 years ago, and remained that way. Dustin's old man voice suits the remaster beautifully.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
That’s an interesting watch/listen. I like the way she explains what he’s doing and how hard it is. I wonder why he hasn’t had more exposure in Western Europe and the North America. On his wikipedia page it says he did a show in NYC, one in London, one in Dusseldorf and one in Prague. That seems to be about it outside of Asia. He’s a ridiculous talent.

He's from Khasakstan, one of the few countries still very close to Russia, and he's huge there, as well as China. He does a lot of shows sponsored by their governments. He just did this for state TV last week for the Mid-Autumn Festival Party

"...I came at the breaking dawn" is quite the double entendre, there.

Last edited:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
He's from Khasakstan, one of the few countries still very close to Russia, and he's huge there, as well as China. He does a lot of shows sponsored by their governments. He just did this for state TV last week for the Mid-Autumn Festival Party

"...I came at the breaking dawn" is quite the double entendre, there.

Actually Kazakhstan, which is kind of the same. Friendly towards Russia (probably mostly out of fear) but not like say, Belarus. Apparently they are following the sanctions against Russia.

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Dimash has me going down a rabbit hole of vocal range and took me back to the ‘70s when one of my favorite bands Was Rennaisance. Annie Haslam and her 5 ocatave vocal range (Dimash’s range is 7!)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad