OT: What’s in your glass?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

imec

Sponsor
Aug 29, 2013
Winnipeg
IMG_1718.jpeg

imec

Sponsor
Aug 29, 2013
Winnipeg
Damn, looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking. I may need to get some of this.

How delicious is this gin on a scale from 1-10?

And do you mix it with anything?
We love it. It doesn’t have that fake candy flavour that many flavoured gins and vodkas have - it’s actually flavoured using real sour cherries and has the mouthwatering quality you’d expect from that. It does have a fine gin profile as well - obvious juniper as well as other more subtle botanicals. We drink it neat and on the rocks and next I’m gonna mix a Negroni with it. Not sure if it’s still available at the liquor mart.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I barely drink anymore, doesn't sit well with medication but i got the job of getting the birdie juice for our little golf getaway and i bought Wayne Gretzky's salted caramel liqueur. It's a cream based liqueur, sounded great so we will see how it is when i make all those birdies over the next couple of days.:laugh:

UFO

Mar 14, 2022
Switzerland
I barely drink anymore, doesn't sit well with medication but i got the job of getting the birdie juice for our little golf getaway and i bought Wayne Gretzky's salted caramel liqueur. It's a cream based liqueur, sounded great so we will see how it is when i make all those birdies over the next couple of days.:laugh:

Sorry to hear about your meds pal, but your job sounds interesting though.

Will Wayne Gretzky himself be there as well? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Jets 31

Jetland162702

Pup-peroni Junkie
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
I am sure WG Liqueur is fine but as a Jets 1.0 fan, the mere mention of his name means I BAD BAD BAD :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Jets 31

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
I barely drink anymore, doesn't sit well with medication s.:laugh:
Yeah, I hear you. I'm scheduled for "a procedure" on the 30th and have been given a trio of meds to take for the lead-up. I'm supposed to abstain from all spirits until the end of the month.

Personally, I think an entire month without scotch is more likely to kill me than my heart will.

• Haha
Reactions: Jets 31 and imec

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Yeah, I hear you. I'm scheduled for "a procedure" on the 30th and have been given a trio of meds to take for the lead-up. I'm supposed to abstain from all spirits until the end of the month.

Personally, I think an entire month without scotch is more likely to kill me than my heart will.
Whatever it is, I hope all goes smoothly for you :thumbu:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The Wayne Gretzky's salted caramel liquor, oops Ducky's salted caramel liquor was amazing. Give it a try, i actually think it tastes too good.:laugh:

Reactions: UFO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad