GDT: WhaleCanes @ Bruins: AKA Whale v.s. Bear

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
That play was as bad as I've seen Slavin look. Bad play at the blue line and a lazy backcheck on DeBrusk.
They need to come out hard in the third.

Reactions: Tryamw
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
To be frank they’re showing they can hang with a good playoff team and these last two periods show me we have a non-zero chance to actually win a round or two in the playoffs.

Win or loss these two periods haven’t been perfect but we all had this circled as a likely loss and it’s 2-2 after two. We look bad and could still win the game. This is such new territory.

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
Slavin not only lost the puck but had his stick on the wrong side trying to recover. He had been playing amazing hockey then made two mistakes on one play. The good news is that McIlhinney isn't likely to get rattled. Win the 3rd and all is well.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Well, at least the Panthers v Pens and the Devils v. BJs are all tied up going into the 3rd as well. One period in each for all the marbles.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
To be frank they’re showing they can hang with a good playoff team and these last two periods show me we have a non-zero chance to actually win a round or two in the playoffs.

Win or loss these two periods haven’t been perfect but we all had this circled as a likely loss and it’s 2-2 after two. We look bad and could still win the game. This is such new territory.

I don't think we're going anywhere in the post-season with our power play. Say what you will about costing us points in the regular season (which is obviously has), but when the stakes are raised and goals are scarce, you *must* have a power play to hang with any team.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Rod gonna tear that ass up in the locker room.

Interpret that as you will
tenor.gif

Ahoy there

Always in control of my stick
Nov 10, 2018
NC via WI
I don't think there's yelling this intermission from Rod. You can only go to that well so many times. Here you walk in and say, "boys, we got away from our game and you see what happens when you do that against a good team."

Get 'em back on track, take our game to them and simply outwork them in the 3rd and we'll win. Not many teams can match our effort.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad