Pre-Game Talk: We're so back (this game may not happen) Bruins @ Panthers Tuesday @ 7PM -RAISE THE BANNER

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
I’m in south FL now. Game definitely gonna be canceled
Glad I’m hearing that from you - I am on a flight home to DC right now and my flight to Florida tomorrow was cancelled. I’m just thinking like… no way with the flood warning will the game go on tomorrow… but also I still haven’t heard anything and JetBlue rebooked me on… get this… and the later flight lol. There’s no way they go on right?? Hard for me to pass a judgement not being there and all, but the math just doesn’t add up.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Glad I’m hearing that from you - I am on a flight home to DC right now and my flight to Florida tomorrow was cancelled. I’m just thinking like… no way with the flood warning will the game go on tomorrow… but also I still haven’t heard anything and JetBlue rebooked me on… get this… and the later flight lol. There’s no way they go on right?? Hard for me to pass a judgement not being there and all, but the math just doesn’t add up.
For what it’s worth, we’ve been downgraded from Moderate flood risk (40%) to Slight risk (15%). Most of the rain apparently will come earlier in the day so I guess that’s good enough to go forward with the game.

Reactions: Dr Beinfest

Ad

Ad

Ad