Pre-Game Talk: We're so back (this game may not happen) Bruins @ Panthers Tuesday @ 7PM -RAISE THE BANNER

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Yep. And anyone thinking about going to the game tomorrow (if it even happens) might want to bring a canoe because that parking lot gets flooded quick.
The canoe been ready fam:laugh:
1728329733602.png

Tickets are dropping on price hard, i wasnt planning on going but at $55-60 i might throw a couple of rain coats on and head out tomorrow! did it for the parade so lets raise the banner under rain too lol Still holding in case they cancel it.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Not gonna lie, haven't really been excited for this regular season. Not sure I'll be watching every game of the season like I've done the past few years.

Would take a few of our players really lighting the league up (like Tkachuk in 2022) or excellent development from our young guns to reinvigorate my excitement for this RS.

That it how I felt last season. Worked out well!

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Storm is projected to come ashore in Tampa on Wednesday evening. For Broward County it'll be a rain storm with some decent wind gusts.

They'll probably try to get the game in and leave for Ottawa right afterwards.

We're gonna get an assload of rain and some nice gusts. I gotta bring in and secure a ton of stuff. It does impact my Tuesday night, tbh.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Keep expecting the game to get postponed.

The Hurricanes aren’t on the schedule for Wednesday and Thursday, but they’re coming anyway.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Scored some tickets at $42 plus fees, if it gets canceled so be it but as of now im getting ready to go. Proactively already secured the house just in case, let’s see whats up tomorrow.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad