GDT: We're so back: Bruins @ Panthers Tuesday @ 7PM -RAISE THE BANNER

Excitement level going into this season?

• YES HOCKEY'S BACK

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I have ascended and life is complete

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Was delaying Drieger just so that (Anaheim) would pick some other goalie off waivers (Reimer)

Is Zito playing 5D chess already

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
What happened to Schmidt? He injured? I must've missed something, haven't paid that much attention to pre-season to be honest.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Looking for some consistency and effort from this team.

Really disappointing that this team has lost 3 out of the last 4 games after winning 6 in a row. Definition of a mid team to be honest.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
We're ready
20241008_165307.jpg

Reactions: KW

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Sucks that we're stuck with ESPN tonight, but at least they didn't send knob-slobber Ray Ferraro down for the game.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
The entire team is worse because Zito had to downgrade in every spot where they had personnel changes. On paper... Greer is worse than Lomberg, Schmidt is worse than OEL, Nosek is worse than Stenlund, JBo is worse than Tarasenko, ABo is a significant downgrade from Montour, Cousins as pot stirrer will be missed...

I don't think that the Panthers will be a top5 team in the league, more like a top10 team, in this season.

To be fair, Vlad was a deadline-add.

Can’t stand insiders praising other GMs and teams, while saying in their previews that Jim Nill or whoever will correct their weaknesses at the deadline if need be…

And when they do the same about the Panthers, they stress how big a loss Tarasenko is, yet forget to mention Vladdie was a trade made by Zito in-season… And won’t acknowledge how great a job our GM does on a daily-basis.

That’s not what you said, I know.

Bill and PoMo will have us right on top by the start of the playoffs, we trust the process.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad