Post-Game Talk: Panthers powerplay in midseason form, Bruins in postseason form. 6-4 Cats W

Excitement level going into this season?

• YES HOCKEY'S BACK

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • I have ascended and life is complete

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, but probably mostly ladies in this group.

My name is Jonathan, aka @Egblad. Myself and @Chaos2k7 will be your moderators for this evening and this season. Tonight we’re happy to offer you first-class foreign troll clean up via points and thread bans. You’ll also be thrilled to learn that this service is also provided at no additional cost to our very own members!

We also will not answer any questions about TheImpatientPanther for purely self-preservation reasons as we fear that covert HF black ops personnel will kill us.

This is your moderator attendant saying “buckle up bitches” and have a nice f***ing season motherf***ers.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, but probably mostly ladies in this group.

My name is Jonathan, aka @Egblad. Myself and @Chaos2k7 will be your moderators for this evening and this season. Tonight we’re happy to offer you first-class foreign troll clean up via points and thread bans. You’ll also be thrilled to learn that this service is also provided at no additional cost to our very own members!

We also will not answer any questions about TheImpatientPanther for purely self-preservation reasons as we fear that covert HF black ops personnel will kill us.

This is your moderator attendant saying “buckle up bitches” and have a nice f***ing season motherf***ers.
Ill protect everyone from the ban hammer

tumblr_mcktpwFcRi1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Reactions: Egblad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad