Post-Game Talk: We're Officially Eliminated. Bolts 3, Leafs 0

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Not feeling too bad the team looked like they tanked, it was for the best. Appears we are tanking for the lowest possible position, so no I don't expect any more wins this season.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

well at least we won't be eliminated the final day by the sens

:teach:

YearsintheWilderness

Jul 15, 2007
Grabovski popped one in tonight—looks like it could hold up as the game winner as the Caps hop over the Screw-ups in standings...

:laugh:

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Reimer played pretty well, and we lost to a very likable opponent tonight. At this point it's kind of a relief to be finished with this nightmare collapse.

Steven1562

May 13, 2013
Time to blow it up this team isn't a winner 3 straight season ending collapses :help:

TML FTW*

I really wish they would stop talking about the losing streak. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that actually happened and TBH whenever it's brought up I feel a bit ill.

StringsAttached

BPD Nation!
Oct 1, 2013
Vaughan, ON
Son of a *****. Watching the Raps won't be the same. To think last month I was getting ready for the PO's.

What a JOKE. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
You know what's sad? I think this group easily takes the cake as the most heartless collection of sorry ass players I've seen play for this team in quite a bit. At least some of those garbage teams after the first lockout in 05-06 showed something, but the lack of skill was quite evident. These guys have this cavalier type attitude and it stinks alright. There needs to be wholesale changes in this organization starting from Nonis down.

The Thin White Duke

Aug 11, 2009
Don't worry, it's all part of Nonis's plan to not quite make the playoffs or draft any high end prospects for the next few years, then just decide to win the cup for our centennial. It's foolproof.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
A lot needs to go down and the sooner frankly the better. This team is just pathetic.

Carlyle and a few guys better be gone, that's for sure...

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
feels really bad! fire carlyle and nonis. clean house leiweke. :nod:

Keep the KIDS, get rid of Phaneuf, Kessel, Clarkson, Lupul, and Gleason! :rant:

This group MUST pay for quitting on the FANS. Hate your coach, tell the GM, don't ruin hockey for your FANS! :rant:

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Hope they fire Carlyle. But do they take away the C away from Dion? I'd strongly consider it at this point

Get rid of Dion if possible, find some veteran D who can take his minutes for now. Put Gardiner, Kadri, Rielly, Granberg, D'Amigo in a position to succeed, and fill the rest of the spot with veterans on short contracts. Just be awful a year, get a big pick and then see where we are at moving forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad