Blue Jays Discussion: :( well it was a hell of a ride

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BorntoLose

Nov 4, 2014
Fister could be a good buy-low candidate, Samardzija too. Of course, there's Grienke, Price, Zimmerman if we're looking at proven top of the rotation starter as well. Cueto too, but I can't imagine many would be happy to see him in a Toronto uniform.

what did you think we meant with the "we want Cueto" chants in game 3 :sarcasm:

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
Estrada_FBCHrelease.gif

Precious lord.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Whatever happens from here on in, it's been a hell of a ride.

Let's hope Price can finally get that monkey off his back and force a game 7.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
The fear is you start Price, he goes two innings, the game is delayed for an hour or two, you can't go back to Price. What do you do?

.....start Liam Hendriks, two innings, Price in after delay.

I think an extended delay would be the worse case scenario.

Would they be able to go to Stroman or Dicky after a delay and then, if needed, bring Price back for game 7?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i say.
everyone goes back on the plane, come to Toronto and take advantage of climate control stadium. :nod:

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
I think an extended delay would be the worse case scenario.

Would they be able to go to Stroman or Dicky after a delay and then, if needed, bring Price back for game 7?

All depends on how many pitches he threw prior to the delay.

In all honesty, if they think there is a legitimate chance that the game will begin and then be delayed, they will likely start a reliever and then go to Price. It's simply the most logical thing to do.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I'd go right back to Price after the delay. Now if it's 3-4 hours or something crazy then probably not but if it's like an hour, I don't see why not. This could be potentially his last game in a Jays uni, I say ride him

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Here is what the weather network is saying:

Rain is forecast throughout the day Friday in Kansas City, with the heaviest precipitation expected mainly through the afternoon.

Fortunately, the rain is set to taper off around game time, but wet weather conditions and spotty showers are still possible. With Game 6 to take place at Ewing M. Kauffman Stadium – an outdoor venue – these conditions may interfere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad