• Yes

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justlou4545

Jul 14, 2007
Hialeah,Fl
Just need to create some chaos in the offensive zone instead of telegraphing every single play.
Would help if when they have a lane they actually stepped up into it instead of looking to pass. Several times elected to pass when there was room to skate in closer for a shot or better look. They are glued to the permiter atm and vegas is happy to stay in their box.

Reactions: Vilam

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
I swear half of our team got injured in this series already
we were pretty lucky most of the playoffs

I'm not even that mad. Vegas are just a far deeper team.

Oh the Eichel line isn't scoring. Here comes the Stone line. That line isn't scoring, here comes the Karlsson line. Their depth is insane.
like us last year... until they got vassied

Reactions: I am not exposed

Justlou4545

Jul 14, 2007
Hialeah,Fl
We could use a power play here
Have to have some offensive pressure for that. Its one and done a-thon with these guys tonight. Playing too conservative in both ends. Sacred to get penalized and/or make a mistake in their own end, and scared that pushing any offence will bite them in the butt.

behemolari

öh¨ns-ä
Dec 1, 2011
Maybe next year we can get someone who can one time the puck.

I dont think they will get another change, yeah this was it. It feels horrible it was actually reffing which killed the run and I feel I wont watch another one.

There is actually ice hockey played elsewhere.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I dont think they will get another change, yeah this was it. It feels horrible it was actually reffing which killed the run and I feel wont watch another one.
Refs have been ass but not the reason we've been losing.

Vegas is getting production from all lines and has done a great job limiting scoring chances. They've simply been the better team.

Reactions: Ghoste and Vilam

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Gretzky saying how the refs are letting them play so the players will decide who wins the Cup.

Funny, a game the Panthers don't play with an edge the refs swallow their whistle. Wonder if they would be calling the game the same way if the Panthers were playing their usual game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad