Welcome to the new Bruins Moderator : Gee Wally

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Nice job Wally. :handclap:

You're one of the really really good ones on here IMO. I'm going to do my very best not to give you any headaches!

IntentionallyWide

The poster formerly known as gobruins14
Sponsor
Aug 9, 2006
This is great news. Glad to have you back in power, Gee!

I must say, I'll miss the 'unfiltered' version of you now that you have to be 'politically correct' again :)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Again, thanks everyone. For the oldtimers pre 2011 you know my philosophies.

For those that dont know me or dont know me in this role it's pretty simple.

In order to be a member here we all agreed to the site rules as part of the application. So I ask that you be a man/woman of your word.

When posting be insightful as opposed to inciteful. I have low tolerance for that.

When you type the word 'you' be damn, damn sure thats what you mean to say and who the intended is because when you hit post you forever own it. And are accountable for it.

When trolls come please use the report feature. Its really hard to do believe me I know. But the last thing I want to do is infract somebody for engaging in flaming with a troll .

For whatever I forgot we'll see as we go.

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
Again, thanks everyone. For the oldtimers pre 2011 you know my philosophies.

For those that dont know me or dont know me in this role it's pretty simple.

In order to be a member here we all agreed to the site rules as part of the application. So I ask that you be a man/woman of your word.

When posting be insightful as opposed to inciteful. I have low tolerance for that.

When you type the word 'you' be damn, damn sure thats what you mean to say and who the intended is because when you hit post you forever own it. And are accountable for it.

When trolls come please use the report feature. Its really hard to do believe me I know. But the last thing I want to do is infract somebody for engaging in flaming with a troll .

For whatever I forgot we'll see as we go.

You forgot, if we have problems with moderators, where do we go to report that?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Wally - You have posted almost 40,000 times - but this was my favorite :)

rwRc4Au.png

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
It was a great night. For 15 years I tried to explain what it felt like to win the Cup.

That night they finally knew.

If someone had told me in May of 1972 it would be 39 years until they won again I would have driven them to McLean. :laugh:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
It was a great night. For 15 years I tried to explain what it felt like to win the Cup.

That night they finally knew.

Everyone here loved everybody else that day.:laugh: It was a happy day on the B's HF board.

I was happy all Summer in 2011....and I DO remember 1970 and 1972.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad