GDT: Weekend @ Long Island's: Canes @ Isles

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
Alv0.gif

NSlI.gif

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I’m so glad Freddie got his head on straight before tonight’s game.

Though, for the love of all that is holy, someone tell him to stop trying to pass the puck THROUGH opposing players. Almost cost us twice tonight, and I can remember at least two separate occasions where it did cost us in the regular season.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
I’m so glad Freddie got his head on straight before tonight’s game.

Though, for the love of all that is holy, someone tell him to stop trying to pass the puck THROUGH opposing players. Almost cost us twice tonight, and I can remember at least two separate occasions where it did cost us in the regular season.
That one goal against the Penguins where he threw it in off the attacking player is hilarious in hindsight.

At the time I was about to have a litter of puppies.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I think the game plan the next round is to win 4 games 1-0 or 2-1.

This team is not built at this point to win 5-4.
I don't care how they win. Just win.

Our lineup is decimated, and even the guys who are playing are extemely beat up. Anything from this point is just gravy.

Though my dad wants to get to a least one game in round 2 and I'll probably be coming down to join, so that's a must win once we figure out what game, obv.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I don't care how they win. Just win.

Our lineup is decimated, and even the guys who are playing are extemely beat up. Anything from this point is just gravy.

Though my dad wants to get to a least one game in round 2 and I'll probably be coming down to join, so that's a must win once we figure out what game, obv.
we have vaunted scorers Puljujarvi and MacEachern out there. what are you talking about?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad