Pre-Game Talk: Week of the road warriors @SEA (Tuesday @6:30PM) @UTAH (Thursday @7:00PM)

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
I'm so impressed with Ivan Ivan. I was always hopeful that he'd turn into a good 4th liner, but the bar might be even higher. He looks great.

Reactions: justin86

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
So what do we have to do to get another couple games of Justus in net? Maybe send Jared an all expenses paid vacation and then lose the ticket home?

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
Sunday will start next week's schedule. AS IT SHOULD!
giphy.webp

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
S
If you start your week on Sunday, you should be required to go to work since it's not the weekend for you anymore.
Sunday and Saturday are the "week ends", like the bookends of the week. 😀
You start and end your week with rest, whatever you do in the fuzzy middle is up to you. 😀

Reactions: CobraAcesS

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Ok I am confused....
Last night's game which was on a Sunday cannot be included in this week thread because the week is supposed to start on Monday....but then next Sunday game is not included in this week thread as well?

• Haha

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Let's be real, bros and broettes. Monday is the start of the week so says ISO 8601 which is the international standard for exchange and communication of date and time-related data.

The Sunday thing is an antiquated, outdated concept which no one follows.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
As long as society uses the Gregorian calendar, it will always start with Sunday. The sun comes before the moon.
Technically this is false as far as I know, most countries that follow the Gregorian calendar have opted to have Monday as the first day of the week as the rest of the world follows the ISO standard I mentioned above. Sunday is mostly just a North American thing now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad