Pre-Game Talk: Week of Make a F***ing Save, Damnit! vs NYI (Mon 7PM); vs BOS (Wed 7:30PM); vs ANA (Fri 7PM); @ SJ (Sun 6PM)

How many goaltenders will play for the Avs this week?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 24 50.0%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
We’ve never had luck with players who’s name end with NS…

Timmins, Siemens etc…. Would probably end up being another bust for the Avs. Stay away
We could really use Timmins right about now. Couldn't be worse than Kylington.

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
The only positive thing I can think of is that I'd rather have this team fight and scrape it's way into the playoffs rather then go up big and coast into the playoffs. Reinforcements will eventually come but something has to happen to unify this team.

The team has taken hit after hit from a leadership perspective. Landy, Kadri, EJ, JJ, and Cogliano. The list just goes on and on....

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Need to put everything in perspective here. The start is rough understandably as the team is in shambles. But everything might turn out a fairytale if our vast group of injured mofo's finally all get back together and start winning regularly. Think about if Landy also makes the comeback, contributes... The sports romantic in me clings on to hope it will happen and it will be a pure joy to witness.

Last year Edmonton started badly.. Blues were dead last around Christmas in their cup year..

Not losing all faith here after four games. The adversity hits early but the hope is this yearbook will have the best chapters saved to the end.

Reactions: SirLoinOfCloth

Ceremony

How I choose to feel is how I am
Jun 8, 2012
We’ve never had luck with players who’s name end with NS…

Timmins, Siemens etc…. Would probably end up being another bust for the Avs. Stay away
1729172095828.png

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
There's been a couple of good things, amongst the bad.

Good:
-Parker Kelly, Ivan Ivan, and Nikolai Kovalenko all look the part. Hope to see them involved all year.
-Ross Colton looks awesome right now. Finally playing a heavy game and maintaining possession consistently.

Bad:
-Casey Mittelstadt needs to be better. You could blame it on a lack of consistent line mates, but I don't like how he's looked so far. Possession numbers are really against him.
-Avs aren't playing their system at all right now. Lots of giveaways, and getting pinned in their own end a ton.

Ugly:
-Goaltending. Don't need to expand on that much.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Incredible elaborate plan by the Avs to stink it up in order for all of us to beg for Nichushkins return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad