Pre-Game Talk: Week of...... I got nothing clever. Vs.OTT (Sunday @7:00PM) Vs.CHI (Monday @7:00PM) Vs.TB (Wednesday @7:00PM) @NSH (Saturday @6:00PM)

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Really hope people are back on board now after that challenging start. We've faced some grotty teams in Utah and Seattle too (not the easiest of teams). And the only way is up from here, as all the top end talent returns, leaving Bednar with really tough selection headaches.

Going to be a good season I feel guys. We'll have some challenges along the way, but the machine is getting warmed up.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Really hope people are back on board now after that challenging start. We've faced some grotty teams in Utah and Seattle too (not the easiest of teams). And the only way is up from here, as all the top end talent returns, leaving Bednar with really tough selection headaches.

Going to be a good season I feel guys. We'll have some challenges along the way, but the machine is getting warmed up.

What are your thoughts on Georgiev probably playing against Chicago?

I need to feel better about the inevitable disaster.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
tenor.gif

So, your "backup" has won 3 consecutive games, with a save % above .926 in each one, and a GAA of 1.33 in those 3, while your "starter" is 1-3 with a GAA of 4.99 and a save % of .810, and you still want to play the "starter"?

Y’all really don’t understand what a fine line Bednar has to tread right now. Instead of being thrilled he finally went to Annunen as the starter some of you are freaking out the moment he says ANYTHING remotely kind about George.

Reactions: Jazzguitar

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Both winning and losing becomes habit. AVS tend to win. While I don't think Georgiev will be in net, if he is, I have faith in him. He'll turn this around. I'm actually certain of it.

Holy f***. I read this as not 100% pure positivity. George has somehow been such a shit player that it's thrown @Sea Eagles off his game.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Both winning and losing becomes habit. AVS tend to win. While I don't think Georgiev will be in net, if he is, I have faith in him. He'll turn this around. I'm actually certain of it.
RIAL is right.

Coming from you, I almost believe it. To be honest, that's how I also felt in the early fall of '21 when you first started saying we were going to win the cup that year. You were right then, so who knows?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad