Pre-Game Talk: Week of...... I got nothing clever. Vs.OTT (Sunday @7:00PM) Vs.CHI (Monday @7:00PM) Vs.TB (Wednesday @7:00PM) @NSH (Saturday @6:00PM)

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
What do you guys think about Avs changing their name to Colorado Nextmanups? The logo can be like a hockey player wrapped in bandages. All white jerseys
How dare you. You know I've been pushing for Colorado Ambulanche for years now.
Ambulanche.jpg

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
So, your "backup" has won 3 consecutive games, with a save % above .926 in each one, and a GAA of 1.33 in those 3, while your "starter" is 1-3 with a GAA of 4.99 and a save % of .810, and you still want to play the "starter"?

Arch angel

Nov 24, 2023
Montana
Yeah buuuut - I think he kind of went out of his way to say regardless of a title (eg goalie) they will go with who ever earns the I’ve time and Justus has done that. Bernard really only said Georgie would get one of the back to back starts. Hopefully his way of saying Justus is earning all the time.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I feel like Mikko is secretly the guy on the Avs nobody wants to piss off.

He seems like the kind of guy that people would say, "He always seemed like such a quiet guy" about after he helps someone rearrange themselves anatomically.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Rantanen f***ing kills me lmao I swear we're one more bad Georgiev loss away from him putting a hit on him and publicly admitting to it.

He'll personally finance DeAngelo's flight to Denver, accommodations and all, to have him lay another beat down on 4giev

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad