Pre-Game Talk: Week of Drop the F'n Puck: @VGK(Wed 8PM), vCBJ(Sat 7PM)

How many points this week?

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
5-8 loss despite the Avs heavily outplaying and outshooting the Jackets. Georgie will put up a sub .500 save percentage
200 (4).gif

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I only cheer against Vegas, Dallas, Edmonton, and Boston. Last season Florida joined that list because of how physical they play but they don't hide behind refs when things get physical which I can appreciate.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I only cheer against Vegas, Dallas, Edmonton, and Boston. Last season Florida joined that list because of how physical they play but they don't hide behind refs when things get physical which I can appreciate.

That's a good list, add the Mild and the Preds to it for me.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
My best guess would be the next man up approach...meaning say hellow to your new 1st line LW...Ross Colton!!!!

RosCo-MacK-Rants
LOC-Mitts-Ritchie
Wood-Kelly-Kivi
Kylington-Ivan-Wagner

But who knows. They've had all the time in the world to call a forward up, but with Georgiev in net, is it even worthwhile?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
My best guess would be the next man up approach...meaning say hellow to your new 1st line LW...Ross Colton!!!!

RosCo-MacK-Rants
Wood-Mitts-LOC
Kivi-Kelly-Ritchie
Kylington-Ivan-Wagner

But who knows. They've had all the time in the world to call a forward up, but with Georgiev in net, is it even worthwhile?

Yup, we need RosCo at LW1 for the pure lulz as he misreads every single MacK-Rants movement.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA

RosCo-MacK-Rants
LOC-Mitts-Ritchie
Wood-Kelly-Kivi
Kylington-Ivan-Wagner

Did they leave Kovalenko down?

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Yup, we need RosCo at LW1 for the pure lulz as he misreads every single MacK-Rants movement.
We need RosCo at LW1 like we need another hole in our heads...but what are we going to do? That's too many minutes to put Ritchie out for even though he is probably the only one with the skill to really play with those two, unless you did something stupid like trying to throw Girard into a top six forward role.

Did they leave Kovalenko down?
Oh...I forgot they stashed him down after the game. My bad. Yeah, he'll be in the lineup and Oliver won't...at least as a forward.

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad