Pre-Game Talk: Week of Drop the F'n Puck: @VGK(Wed 8PM), vCBJ(Sat 7PM)

How many points this week?

Results are only viewable after voting.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA

IMG_5276.png

Reactions: MaKarter

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
We win VGK 4-5 with Fourgiev in net, then Justus shuts the door in a 6-0 win against 'Lumbus. Mack has 9 points after two games.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
With that line-up.... Oh boy... I really hope we can play .500 hockey for the first few weeks..... And we better pray no one of the remaining big guns gets hurt........

I mean, injuries and Avs go hand in hand.. But this year it seems half of the team is allready injured before the season has started.....:D

Reactions: missionAvs

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
This offseason felt like 3 yrs. Glad Avs hockey is back. 1-1 to start the season is fine just beat Vegas. I want Columbus to win every game they play this season.
I’d love that too but we all know that isn’t happening. I’m just hopeful they finally take the next step and end up with a good building block at the draft.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I’d love that too but we all know that isn’t happening. I’m just hopeful they finally take the next step and end up with a good building block at the draft.
Certainly not the upcoming season indeed. They unloaded Laine for cap space they didn't need and replaced him with Aston-Reese (waiver claim). They also asked (and received) for the right to not meet the cap floor. Their only goal this year is to minimize expenses.

They are tanking harder than the former Coyotes on a bad year.

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
I know it's not likely to be a dominant year, and there will be some frustrations. But I'm definitely more excited about this year than last.

Looking forward to seeing Kovalenko/Ivan blossom into what I think will be capable 3rd/4th line NHL'ers. Excited to see if Ritchie can put anything together. Really looking forward to Mittelstadt and Drouin year 2, and obviously all of the drama/hope surrounding Landeskog/Nuke.

If everything goes well it could be a really good and fun season. Here's to hoping there's a plan to get rid of George if he has another year like last year.

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad