Pre-Game Talk: Week of a real hockey schedule (@Buf @Ott @Cbj @Min)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I mean compared to burgers, you can go as low as fast food In-n-Out or Shake Shack and it beats any popcorn there is. Nachos... a Chipotle secret menu order tops all popcorn.

Disagreed. I love me some nachos, burgers and the like, but popcorn has it's place. If I'm going to the movies I don't want a messy burger/nacho, I just want that buttered up popcorn. Hell, I've gone to watch movies solely for popcorn.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Disagreed. I love me some nachos, burgers and the like, but popcorn has it's place. If I'm going to the movies I don't want a messy burger/nacho, I just want that buttered up popcorn. Hell, I've gone to watch movies solely for popcorn.

So you love flavacol ;)

Popcorn certainly has a place, but objectively, it doesn't taste better than nachos or burgers. Just list a good salad has its place, but beer cheese is better. :nod:

(just need a salad after the beer cheese)

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
So you love flavacol ;)

Popcorn certainly has a place, but objectively, it doesn't taste better than nachos or burgers. Just list a good salad has its place, but beer cheese is better. :nod:

(just need a salad after the beer cheese)

What about a salad with beer cheese?

I'd argue Nachos count as a salad. They often have more than one vegetable in them.

My god, now I want a Burger, and a plate of Nachos, and some layered Butter Popcorn.

Food is awesome.

My ex once had put so much butter on the popcorn that the bucket started leaking a half hour into the movie. From then on she had to hold the damn bucket.

The places that have the butter fountain out available to the public are dangerous lol.

Last edited:

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
What about a salad with beer cheese?

I'd argue Nachos count as a salad. They often have more than one vegetable in them.

My ex once had put so much butter on the popcorn that the bucket started leaking a half hour into the movie. From then on she had to hold the damn bucket.

The places that have the butter fountain out available to the public are dangerous lol.

The trick is to take a few napkins and put it under the bag/bucket.

I think HFAvs needs its own food thread where we can discuss all of the tips and tricks to eating food.

This thread has made it clear lots of people have great advice on eating.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
We used to talk about how the 2009 draft impacted the Avs so greatly, how about 2013? Not only by drafting but through trades/signings too the Avs end up with

- 2 of the best, most dynamic and skilled players in the NHL
- used Bigras to acquire the best +/- man in the NHL
- Nathan MacKinnon

Wow thats crazy

Reactions: AegonLeConqueror

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad