MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
image0.jpg

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
**** I hate that we just lost to Cousins. I think the Skins are now @ 9 straight quarters without a TD..... Yikes!

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Haskins has thrown 22 times this season and has 4 interceptions.

beyond terrible, I hope he gets first team reps this week...he needs it.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Haskins has thrown 22 times this season and has 4 interceptions.

beyond terrible, I hope he gets first team reps this week...he needs it.
He’s raw. 14 starts in college. Like Trubisky, he was better off going back to start a second college season than go pro.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Crappy FA cut from team blasts team after his release ,, What is story?

It sounds like he was problem in locker room. Who the hell is he to talk about how Eagles should feel and play? This guys has done jack shit in postseason career and I don't even recall him playing for Chiefs in playoffs last year

Eagle players in that lockerroom accomplished more in last years playoff win vs Bears then Scandrick has accomplished in his career

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There's smoke to the fire with the Eagles. It's something that just isn't going away. Eagles need to figure out who all the rats are and get them out of there.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
What's the latest on Drew Brees? Heard any news?

He's starting against the Cardinals, supposedly. They were waiting to see if there would be swelling on his hand from the extra working throwing during practice but apparently it never happened. The way Drew eats and takes care of himself, he's like a walking human anti-inflammatory, so I'm not surprised.

Everybody around town basically knew he was starting since like Wednesday but all the local media were trying to keep on a lid on it, because Payton wanted to play the will he/won't he game. One of the podcasts outed it Friday morning and then somebody from ESPN picked up on it.

Reactions: PredSubban

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
There’s supposed to be heavy winds for the Philly and buffalo games along with the Carolina and SF game.
Could be a similar downpour in the NE and Cleveland game like in Washington last week.

getting into the point in the season where games will be impacted by weather conditions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad