NFL GDT: Week 8: Russell’s New Recipe

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Alright I need just 3 points to win my fantasy matchup. I have Lamb and Deebo.

I’m only posting this because of how hilarious it will be for me to not get it and that failure can now be enjoyed by all.

I believe I managed to just pull this off

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
They’re not kidding. I don’t know how he held onto that ball. That’s a fumble waiting to happen almost every time.

Now the question is…will San Francisco try to cover Lamb this drive?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Does Dak know which team he’s on? Throwing a lot of good balls to the wrong jersey right now.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
@SwordsgoneWild I was at the Bills/Seahawks game today (picked this as the Seahawks game I'd go to with my friend who has season tickets before the season started since the Vikings don't play today), and Bills Mafia was very well represented here on the West Coast! From the start of the game they were loud when the Bills were on D, and they obviously had a lot to cheer about to
I noticed loads of Bills fans. Definitely one of the better traveling fan bases in the league. Lots of transplants everywhere.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’m just going to tell you I’m scoring the TD to go up two scores with a minute left and I will be fielding no postgame questions about whether it was the right decision.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I saw a video of Bills fans on the streets of Seattle singing Mr Brightside with a street band.

I’m just going to tell you I’m scoring the TD to go up two scores with a minute left and I will be fielding no postgame questions about whether it was the right decision.
That's awesome. I've gotten that song stuck in my head continuously since the fans made that a thing recently. Pretty cool although I was never the biggest The Killers fan.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Dak sacked.

This man took the money and dipped

With all that money of his Jerruh should have bought some fraud protection.

giphy.webp

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I sure hope you are happy Devante Adams, you no good punk ass bitch ass mother f***er. Karma has hit you hard dawg, went from one mess to another. What made you think the Jets were gonna contend with your trash ass? You get what you deserve bitch ass, you got your boy Rodgers to throw you the ball and it didn’t do a damn thing.

As for Hassan Reddick, boy you should’ve just went elsewhere you didn’t do shit today.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Buffalo may as well start selling playoff tickets now because they've essentially got the division on lock lmao.

Miami needed that win today to essentially save their season since they get the Bills next week and they failed. The Jets are the Jets and the Patriots predictably sucked.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad