NFL GDT: Week 8: Russell’s New Recipe

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
They really should bench Richardson in the second half. The WRs for the Colts should Mutiny at Halftime to force it to happen. I remember saying Richardson has promise after week 1, but it doesn't show.

Reactions: RedRocking

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Pittman Jr should be a star in this league, but he is basically neutralized when Richardson plays. That's why the WR should mutiny at halftime to force a QB change. Let Richardson sit and learn and go through training camp building chemistry with his guys. Now, during the season when the Colts have a winning record, you're running out of time to be patient with him.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Richardson looked a hell of a lot better last year than he does this year.
I keep forgetting that he played like 4 games last year?

So it’s still really early. But the most concerning thing is his accuracy. That’s hard to fix. He should work with the people who helped Josh Allen in the offseason.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I keep forgetting that he played like 4 games last year?

So it’s still really early. But the most concerning thing is his accuracy. That’s hard to fix. He should work with the people who helped Josh Allen in the offseason.
It's almost like you shouldn't draft a guy that has only 14 starts that were very all over the place in college.

Reactions: RedRocking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad