NFL GDT: Week 8: Russell’s New Recipe

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Jets have used all of their timeouts before the end of the 1st quarter, all due to the time clock running out

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I promise I won't complain about Fantasy Football much, but Gasicki having a day like today shows how much Fantasy Football is about luck. I had Gasicki a few weeks ago and it was a goose egg. Today, he's playing like the top TE of the league. Playing Fantasy is almost like playing the lottery sometimes.

Reactions: Terry Yake

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Burrow is awesome, if annoys me that the Bengals always start off so slow at the beginning of the season.

When you watch him play like this it makes it all the more baffling. He is so talented and when he’s rolling the Bengals look like a legit contender.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
I promise I won't complain about Fantasy Football much, but Gasicki having a day like today shows how much Fantasy Football is about luck. I had Gasicki a few weeks ago and it was a goose egg. Today, he's playing like the top TE of the league. Playing Fantasy is almost like playing the lottery sometimes.
Yea, I stopped playing a few years ago. Don’t miss it at all. So much wasted time scouring the waiver wire, researching teams’ RB4 and WR5.

I do still like betting on the games tho, lol.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Yea, I stopped playing a few years ago. Don’t miss it at all. So much wasted time scouring the waiver wire, researching teams’ RB4 and WR5.

I do still like betting on the games tho, lol.

Betting on games is almost like fantasy too though. It's like 70% luck. With that said everytime I go to Nevada, I would place a bet on a couple of the Sunday games.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Betting on games is almost like fantasy too though. It's like 70% luck. With that said everytime I go to Nevada, I would place a bet on a couple of the Sunday games.
Yea, it’s a ton of luck. But, we all watch the games and like to think we know the teams.

With fantasy it’s the injuries that ruin your season and all the extra research that I got tired of.

Reactions: SJSharksfan39

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad