NFL GDT: Week 8: Russell’s New Recipe

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
SF has a boatload of injuries. Seattle, the NYG loss was a blow but their DL was hurting. But they need to beat SF at some point. 5 straight reg losses plus a PO loss.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
no diontae johnson or thielen for the panthers this week. combine that with young starting, and that game could get real ugly

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That sucks. One of the best tackles in the league.

Yup, really unfortunate. They should remain in the running for the playoffs since they're 5-2 and have the likes of the Colts, Jaguars, Titans, and Cardinals on their schedule but the expectations aren't too high. I wasn't expecting NFCC/SB anyways but they could've been a little frisky in the right situation. Darrisaw is just a huge blow as I think he's the second best player on the team and there's no one close to his level to play LT.

Reactions: Romang67

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Well, it was a fun little season.

It was odd that the Vikings even ran a draw play. They were on their 2 right and the rams had not TO iirc. So while tight, can still do a quick kneel down but I do get handing it off. Just a bad results. Or they could do a QB sneak to eat up the clock.

Again, for those who want guys to score a TD late vs slide and allow for kneel downs, that’s the risk of having to run real plays in an nfl game. Always a chance of injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad