NCAA GDT: Week 8: Please, Please, Please, Don't Bring Me to Texas when the SEC is So Tight. The Playoffs is One Thing, Georgia's Another...

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
So, does any QB actually want to go in the first round this year?
lol I was just thinking, man this is a lean year for QB prospects

I'm old enough to remember when we had Kansas and South Florida ranked #2, and Missouri ranked #1
One of my favorite years of CFB.

Helps that I was more or less a Mizzou fan at the time, but the big 12 was a blast that year. Chase Daniel and Todd Reesing were both a lot of fun to watch.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
lol I was just thinking, man this is a lean year for QB prospects

One of my favorite years of CFB.

Helps that I was more or less a Mizzou fan at the time, but the big 12 was a blast that year. Chase Daniel and Todd Reesing were both a lot of fun to watch.
Every week was total chaos, it was beautiful. I was a fan of Chase Daniel, too. Just too bad that the national championship game didn’t have any new shooters. If only Pat White didn’t break this thumb.

• Love
Reactions: Nogatco Rd

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
Brutal 3rd down pick thrown by UNLV with less than 2 mins to go gives Oregon State the ball back down 8.

Oregon state on the unlv 7 yard line with 3 seconds to go. Incomplete pass as time runs out UNLV wins 33-25

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
Wonder if GameDay is headed to MetLife for Notre Dame/Navy
I can't understand why a single announcer hasn't mentioned Army & Navy's schedules when talking about them like they're juggernauts.

Army - Lehigh, FAU, Rice, Temple, Tulsa, UAB. ECU.
Navy - Bucknell, Temple, Memphis, UAB, AF, Charlotte.

I don't understand why this is still a thing:dunno:

Easy. Athletes care more about how they look on Instagram, X, and so on. You'd think that would make them more aware of looking like an idiot but no. Same reason kids run the length of the field to celebrate a turnover even if down 30-0 in the 4th quarter - dancing on camera is fun.

And yes I'm middle aged man yelling at clouds.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I can't understand why a single announcer hasn't mentioned Army & Navy's schedules when talking about them like they're juggernauts.

Army - Lehigh, FAU, Rice, Temple, Tulsa, UAB. ECU.
Navy - Bucknell, Temple, Memphis, UAB, AF, Charlotte.

Easy. Athletes care more about how they look on Instagram, X, and so on. You'd think that would make them more aware of looking like an idiot but no. Same reason kids run the length of the field to celebrate a turnover even if down 30-0 in the 4th quarter - dancing on camera is fun.

And yes I'm middle aged man yelling at clouds.
Its Army’s first year in the American

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
GameDay was already in College Station this year for Notre Dame

And I suspect if they visit again, they'll save it for texas coming to town
unless both of us drop 2+ games, I fully expect them to go for that game. The only other option that week is Kansas State vs Iowa State. Considering Michigan will probably be unranked.

Reactions: LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad