NCAA GDT: Week 8: Please, Please, Please, Don't Bring Me to Texas when the SEC is So Tight. The Playoffs is One Thing, Georgia's Another...

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Ewers got absolutely blasted.

People were talking about first overall but I wouldn't even touch Beck in the first round.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
Big win for the terps program. They have been knocking on the door of a signature win the last few years with OSU and Michigan squeaking out some narrow victories.

The program was de emphasized in the 50s and they’ve been largely irrelevant since then, other than a brief resurgence under Friedgen. If they can start keeping the DMV talent local they will be a huge problem in the Big 10. I think the portal will help them in that regard when guys decide they’d rather be close to home if things don’t work out at their first stop.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Huh? Bama didn’t lose to Mizzou and Ole Miss

Well there’s the 2nd turnover

Bama has loses to Tennessee and Vanderbilt those are the bad losses.

I was just laughing at Ole Miss and MIssou in general because they are laughable teams.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Dawgs score first

All of this is just making the case better for Shadeur

Why he has been worse than any of the others.

And all of his strengths are good for college bad in the NFL, all his weaknesses are major red flags for the NFL.

If Sheduer Sanders played in the SEC, for an non-Dad coach, he would be on the bench.

Reactions: End of Line

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Etienne is such a fun college back. No idea how he'll translate to the NFL at his size (among other reasons) but I enjoy watching him.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There’s really no elite QB’s this year in CFB
That's how I see it, but there's so many on the same level, maybe even more than there was last year. Only so many teams going to looking for quarterbacks again though.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Unless your argument is that none of these guys are any good so get the guy that dumb fans will fall far and ignore how crap they are and that the team is still awful. That might be an argument for Shedeur, But really at this point he should be a 7th round/UDFA based on his play and "talent."

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Unless your argument is that none of these guys are any good so get the guy that dumb fans will fall far and ignore how crap they are and that the team is still awful. That might be an argument for Shedeur, But really at this point he should be a 7th round/UDFA based on his play and "talent."
No, he isn't.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Carson Beck has tried to throw this game away, but the Longhorns' offense and special teams just won't let him.
That's how I see it, but there's so many on the same level, maybe even more than there was last year. Only so many teams going to looking for quarterbacks again though.
I feel like almost as many bad teams are looking for QBs this year as last year in the draft. Only the Jags and Patriots are definitely not looking for one. Panthers, Titans, Browns, Raiders, Saints, Giants are definitely in the market.

Only so many QBs who are clear early round talents though.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Carson Beck has tried to throw this game away, but the Longhorns' offense and special teams just won't let him.

I feel like almost as many bad teams are looking for QBs this year as last year in the draft. Only the Jags and Patriots are definitely not looking for one. Panthers, Titans, Browns, Raiders, Saints, Giants are definitely in the market.

Only so many QBs who are clear early round talents though.
Browns and Saints, I don't know. They should.

Reactions: Romang67

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad