NCAA GDT: Week 8: Please, Please, Please, Don't Bring Me to Texas when the SEC is So Tight. The Playoffs is One Thing, Georgia's Another...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
24-17.

The 4th & 22 play, I guess you're betting on the 3 & out forcing the field goal kick hoping he'd miss it, or you get the ball back sooner on a shorter field.

Reactions: Tryamw

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
A few short weeks here, Jaden Milroe has gone from someone I think people believed would be a top half round 1 pick, especially after the Georgia game, to someone who might get pushed out and go into the transfer portal.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
A few short weeks here, Jaden Milroe has gone from someone I think people believed would be a top half round 1 pick, especially after the Georgia game, to someone who might get pushed out and go into the transfer portal.

And to think, their backup is currently our #3 qb lol

Hold on here Maryland

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
It will be interesting to see what happens in the SEC because Tennessee is going to get pumped by Georgia and could lose to any other random team because they aren't any good.

Bama already has two bad losses on their record. Missou and Ole Miss- LOL. I guess A and M might be ok at 2 losses if they keep the Texas game close.

But it went from could thy get 5 or 6 which was always crazy to how can we shoe horn in 2-3 extra meh teams along with Texas-Georgia.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
It will be interesting to see what happens in the SEC because Tennessee is going to get pumped by Georgia and could lose to any other random team because they aren't any good.

Bama already has two bad losses on their record. Missou and Ole Miss- LOL. I guess A and M might be ok at 2 losses if they keep the Texas game close.

But it went from could thy get 5 or 6 which was always crazy to how can we shoe horn in 2-3 extra meh teams along with Texas-Georgia.

Huh? Bama didn’t lose to Mizzou and Ole Miss

Well there’s the 2nd turnover

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad