NCAA GDT: Week 8: Please, Please, Please, Don't Bring Me to Texas when the SEC is So Tight. The Playoffs is One Thing, Georgia's Another...

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Buddy it’s my 30th bday as well, WE ARE HAVING FUN EARLY

Happy Birthday my friend! Hope you end up like this by the end of the night.

IMG_2160.jpeg

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Corso's Headgear Selection......from Austin, TX....where all-world golfer Scottie Scheffler honed his golfing & driving skillz !! :yo: :naughty:

Factoid: Lee is 9-6 when donning Bevo & 8-5 when donning UGA :nod:

Sign of the Day: - Please see GKJ's previous post of the tweet collage from Awful Announcing :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: The aforementioned, green jacket wearing, Scottie Scheffler, who obviously likes his 'Horns to hook the Dawgs. :yo:

Lee: Mentions some names to remember and dons Bevo ! 🐄 :biglaugh:

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
doesn’t help when schools come in and poach the best skill position players from the state of Florida.
Other than bad coaches no reason for them to leave Florida until now. If severe hurricanes are
going to be more common that is a reason to go somewhere else.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
FSU now 1-6 on the season

Their offense is as bad as I've ever seen. There's barely any talent there and all 3 QBs are horrible. Duke scored 20 or their 23 points off 4 turnovers.

I said it before but I'd kill for someone like Drew Weatherford or Xavier Lee right now. That's how bad it is.

I honestly feel bad for the defense. With competent QB play they're at least around .500 right now. I get they lost a lot but you should be back filling with recruiting. I don't think there's a NFL player on that offense. Maybe Toafili is a 7th rounder/UDFA, but thats it.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Their offense is as bad as I've ever seen. There's barely any talent there and all 3 QBs are horrible. Duke scored 20 or their 23 points off 4 turnovers.

I said it before but I'd kill for someone like Drew Weatherford or Xavier Lee right now. That's how bad it is.

I honestly feel bad for the defense. With competent QB play they're at least around .500 right now. I get they lost a lot but you should be back filling with recruiting. I don't think there's a NFL player on that offense. Maybe Toafili is a 7th rounder/UDFA, but thats it.

I’ve never seen them this bad in my life. Where are they at in the recruiting rankings right now?

Indiana now up 14-0

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Rivals has them at #35. ESPN had them at #18 as of a month ago, but they had a few top 200 guys de-commit after the atrocious start.

Oof. They’re going to have to recruit higher than that to try and replicate last season. Or at least be Nebraska under Bo Pelini.

This Hoosier game is over. I expect them to be undefeated going into the Ohio State game.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Mizzou can’t do shit against a BAD Auburn team

And Venebales sure is missing Gabriel right now holy hell. Losing 24-0 to the Cocks? At home!?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad