Buffalo Bills Week 9 -- Miami (2-5) @ Buffalo (6-2) Sunday 11/3, 1:00 PM, CBS

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
So I was flying for most of this game, so I missed most of it. Watched the abbreviated version.

First half really felt like both teams made a lot of mistakes. Seattle made bigger ones. Can't get to the 1 yard line twice and only get a 3 points. Second half felt like the Seattle defense was gassed and the Bills were able to press.

A quality road win, though My big takeaway is Josh/Keon is heating up, Seattle without Metcalf is pretty much an ideal matchup for the Bills defense. No running attack to punish the depleted LB corp. Curious as to what happened with Cooper, though.
Hoping he didn’t injure his shoulder too badly in the collision while running routes on one of the plays earlier in the game.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
On paper, the Jets are a better team than most of those teams. They are simply playing like dogshit.

A hard fought win against a good opponent would do wonders for that team. They are likely going to be the laughing stock of the talking heads all week, especially in a brutal NYC market.

The 'us against the world' stuff is overused, but because it works as a motivational tool.
I dont see it. That locker-room is dead. Rodgers seems like a pretty shit leader, and now he's not good enough to compensate for that.

The Jets aren't a good team, either. They look like ass every time I watch them. Stranger things have happened, but Ive been saying all offseason theyre all fluff and no bite, and they've done nothing the first half of the season to make me second guess myself.

Reactions: Husko

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I dont see it. That locker-room is dead. Rodgers seems like a pretty shit leader, and now he's not good enough to compensate for that.

The Jets aren't a good team, either. They look like ass every time I watch them. Stranger things have happened, but Ive been saying all offseason theyre all fluff and no bite, and they've done nothing the first half of the season to make me second guess myself.
On paper they have a better team.

This is why confidence and emotion matter more so in football. 4 of their L were one score decided in the 4th

Bills Mafia is built different.

hOw DiD bEaNe LeT tHe ChIeFs GeT wOrThY?!?!?!

Many of those fans in Seattle live in that area of the country ( pacific NW, Alaska)

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
What is so great about the jets offense on paper? Is it the horrible offensive line? A 40 year old QB coming off a season ending surgery at 39 coming off his worst career year at 38 where he struggled to play behind poor offensive line play. Is it the couple weapons with no depth?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad