Buffalo Bills Week 8 -- Buffalo (5-2) @ Seahawks (4-3) Sunday 10/27, 4:05 pm, Fox

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Screen Shot 2024-10-27 at 11.38.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-10-27 at 11.37.03 AM.png

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
The 1pm slate of games is meh at best but just going to throw on red zone as I have no interest in watching NYJ/NE for the next 3 hours.
RedZone is awesome right now, lotta games unexpectedly popping off.

Maybe it's the Hazy Hearted or the smell of BBQ chicken getting prepped for nachos, but I got a good feeling about this game. Usually that means we lose so I apologize in advance, @ValJamesDuex

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport

Maybe it's the Hazy Hearted or the smell of BBQ chicken getting prepped for nachos, but I got a good feeling about this game. Usually that means we lose so I apologize in advance, @ValJamesDuex
Yeah some games are certainly more entertaining than expected.

Also, I know they are playing Tennessee but Detroit is probably the best team in the league currently.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
No idea what to make of today's game. I feel like it's a true toss-up. Seahawks have been Jekyll and Hyde on a game-to-game basis and the Bills are Jekyll and Hyde on a quarter-to-quarter basis.

My instinct is to say this is a shootout incoming.......but both defenses are decent against the pass and kinda lousy against the run.

Given that we've never really had a lot of success in Seattle.........I'm thinking we take the loss, but it really could go either way.

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Out of town for this one and with a terrible alternative, if anyone has an idea as to how I could possibly watch it, I’d be very appreciative

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
No idea what to make of today's game. I feel like it's a true toss-up. Seahawks have been Jekyll and Hyde on a game-to-game basis and the Bills are Jekyll and Hyde on a quarter-to-quarter basis.

My instinct is to say this is a shootout incoming.......but both defenses are decent against the pass and kinda lousy against the run.

Given that we've never really had a lot of success in Seattle.........I'm thinking we take the loss, but it really could go either way.
Long road trip, key injuries, weather, loud home crowd, I think Seattle has the advantage today tbh even without Metcalf.

Fried Chicken w/ Mac & Cheese, Cider here

Last edited:
Reactions: whiplash

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Sooooooo ... do I watch the Bills? Or the Mexican GP? My wife will hate either option because I should be working on the bathroom so we can sell our house.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Seattle 28th Run D
Seattle last in NFL on first down D, 7+ yds per
Geno leading the NFL in passing

Was raining hard, but sun out now per SalC, supposed to be on/off showers

Sooooooo ... do I watch the Bills? Or the Mexican GP? My wife will hate either option because I should be working on the bathroom so we can sell our house.
2 screens/TV/Devices mate!

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Seattle 28th Run D
Seattle last in NFL on first down D, 7+ yds per
Geno leading the NFL in passing

Was raining hard, but sun out now per SalC, supposed to be on/off showers

2 screens/TV/Devices mate!
That might actually be possible as I'd be watching F1 on Sky, and the Bills on ESPN ... it's the same log on but I bet they aren't smart enough to talk to each other (or care that I'm watching two things)

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
This ref crew averages 18 flags a game, be prepared

That might actually be possible as I'd be watching F1 on Sky, and the Bills on ESPN ... it's the same log on but I bet they aren't smart enough to talk to each other (or care that I'm watching two things)
you need a vpn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad