Buffalo Bills Week 8 -- Buffalo (5-2) @ Seahawks (4-3) Sunday 10/27, 4:05 pm, Fox

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Carter is wrist surgery btw per SalC. I hope they try and add DT depth per trade if there is a fit.
Ankou, Logue, Deen etc. are just week to week fill ins.

Weather looks cool, wet, and breezy
View attachment 921449

This surgery sounds similar to the one that Knox had last year and cost him 6 games. So, DT does seem to jump up on the Bills needs list.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

This surgery sounds similar to the one that Knox had last year and cost him 6 games. So, DT does seem to jump up on the Bills needs list.
I was starting to notice Carter, too. He was looking like a good pick. Sucks to lose him. He's been solid for us. Atleast DTs are relatively cheap to acquire.

Reactions: Willgamesh

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
I was starting to notice Carter, too. He was looking like a good pick. Sucks to lose him. He's been solid for us. Atleast DTs are relatively cheap to acquire.
Yeh he has been pretty awesome for being a rookie and getting limited play time, was improving every week. Also he's never mentioned in Worthy Vs Coleman but he is a direct result of the trade as well.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
FB_IMG_1729957506224.jpg

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Reactions: buffa dud

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

It is a reference to figures carved into a major bridge in Cleveland and near the baseball stadium.

So fierce. So strong. So inspiring. :laugh:

I actually did know about the bridge gargoyles but still think the name is ridiculous.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

The former All-Pro has been inactive for the Rams' last two games, a move made after Darious Williams returned from a hamstring injury.

What a shame. Really good guy, was a really great CB..........injuries suck.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm

What a shame. Really good guy, was a really great CB..........injuries suck.
wonder of it's a von Miller type year for tre to trust his body

he was one of the best most disruptive defensive players to EVER put on a buffalo uniform WOW Someone should put a highlight film of him Bruce Smith , Bennet Talley Ted Washington Tre Milano Tre was better or as good as a palemalu just only did it for a few years but WOW

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
wonder of it's a von Miller type year for tre to trust his body

he was one of the best most disruptive defensive players to EVER put on a buffalo uniform WOW Someone should put a highlight film of him Bruce Smith , Bennet Talley Ted Washington Tre Milano Tre was better or as good as a palemalu just only did it for a few years but WOW
Type of injury he got takes more than a year to fully recover

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad