Buffalo Bills Week 8 -- Buffalo (5-2) @ Seahawks (4-3) Sunday 10/27, 4:05 pm, Fox

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Of course Beane is kicking the tires. I'd be 100% game for trading our 1st this year for him.....and maybe even our spare 2nd. 2 firsts seems a bit much though.....even for Garrett.
I really want it in a vacuum. And honestly the more I think about it, maybe having him can help paper over the weaker safeties without actually addressing that position too.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
giphy.gif
I just realized my Sunday flight is at 5PM et and doesn’t offer wifi.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Kupp

---

SalC discussed other possible adds for the Bill's again on wgr this morning:
1) Safety: Edwards remains inactive, Hamlin is playing ok, but they could still add one as a upgrade. My Prediction: Hyde
2) Linebacker: As suggested by Jordan Schultz they may want to bulk up the LB position in case they need a 3rd backer on the field come playoffs (re: Bal), or for depth, and to help with Bernard/Johnson's health. My Prediction: Not sure yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Bob

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Debating who makes KC better (Kupp or DHop) is a fun thought exercise.

Given what KC likes to do and if both are near 100% from their LBIs, I think Kupp is the more impactful fit. But, DHop does make a sizable improvement to the Chiefs WR room.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Debating who makes KC better (Kupp or DHop) is a fun thought exercise.

Given what KC likes to do and if both are near 100% from their LBIs, I think Kupp is the more impactful fit. But, DHop does make a sizable improvement to the Chiefs WR room.
They want Hopkins to open up the slot more for Worthy apparently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad