Buffalo Bills Week 8 -- Buffalo (5-2) @ Seahawks (4-3) Sunday 10/27, 4:05 pm, Fox

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Hey now, Beasley was a All-Pro! because one voter decided that voting for three receivers meant the 3rd one had to be a slot guy...

Yep, it's all about just getting there and then having one good 4 game stretch. That's quite literally what the Chiefs did last year.

Bengals IMO are the team to beat for the last spot. Still don't trust their defense, but they're only 1 game out right now and they're getting healthier too with Higgins back and a couple guys on defense as well. Like the Chargers to hang around for WC2...not going to blow anyone away but that's a well coached team and their defense will keep them in it every week.

Colts being only 1 game behind Houston could make things interesting if Houston stumbles, especially if Indy can split the series.

Unfortunately for Indy, Richardson is playing again and thus will cost them a couple wins that they otherwise get with Flacco under center. Like Richardson's potential but if this team has the chance to run with a weak division under Flacco, you have to consider it. Richardson's younger than most of the rookies this year anyways.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
I'm sure there are fans that feel that way.

And he does have a history of coaching mistakes at the biggest moments. But at the same time......he's an exceptional head coach to get himself and his team into big moments.

I really do think we need to get a good OC in the HC position, longterm. And I sometimes worry about McDermott's decisions during the game. Sometimes. But the man's leadership skills, and his relationships within the organization, and the community, are invaluable.

Assuming Brady proves himself to be "the man", I'd like to see McDermott promoted to an Executive role, where he can steer the ship, and free up a high-paying HC position for an OC; this way, Josh isn't learning a new "system" every other year.

It's not a firing. It maintains the McDermott/Beane connection that's served us so well in the past. And above all else, the move helps maintain the organizational foundation that was missing during those drought years.

Reactions: SabresFan26

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Bengals IMO are the team to beat for the last spot. Still don't trust their defense, but they're only 1 game out right now and they're getting healthier too with Higgins back and a couple guys on defense as well. Like the Chargers to hang around for WC2...not going to blow anyone away but that's a well coached team and their defense will keep them in it every week.

I said that 2-3 from north will be in the battle. I think only one vnn of Pit/Cin might compete with balt. Pitt had all div games to play and play KC, and the rest of nfc east sans dallas both have potentially are schedules to play
Colts being only 1 game behind Houston could make things interesting if Houston stumbles, especially if Indy can split the series.

Their young QB is still raw. I think he will lose some games that Flaco wouldnt. Thry played him yesterday. He played I think 4 games last year and 3 maybe this year.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
So if TB can win tonight, we’ll get every result we wanted this week in terms of the entire division losing and both teams that hold tiebreakers over is losing. Damn good weekend of football.

Reactions: brian_griffin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad